The company was created in 1981 by Jean-François Sprecher and was one of the first Consulting Agency for deluxe perfume brands in the Middle-East and Near-East such as Guerlain, Issey Miyake, Jean-Paul Gaultier or Lalique.
Based in Dubai and managed by Julien Sprecher and Axel Berrier since 2000, the company is acting now as a Master Distributor and is developing successfully prestigious perfume and Cosmetic brands in the area such as Creed, Atelier Cologne, Parfums de Marly, Lalique, Bentley and By Terry.
Since 2009, the group started to diversify its activities within the luxury industry and Real Estate.
|Integrity:||We are true to self and others.|
|Reliability:||We keep promises.|
|Loyalty:||We seek long and stable business relationships with our partners.|
We know that the strength of our company comes from within. Our employees are a focused and dedicated team of people with wide experience on the cosmetic industry in the region.
By selecting the best people, providing resources, opportunities and direction as well as delivering ongoing training programmes, we work hard to ensure that our customers receive excellent levels of service and that our business partners know we can protect and nurture their brands.
Our management team has wide expertise and knowledge and have gained working experience with some of the major brand names – their insight is helping us to develop the next generation of brand leaders.
We cover more than 15 countries:
We continue to grow and we continue to explore new ideas, new markets and new opportunities.
Main Travel Retail Partners
Main Airline Partners
Main Retail Partners
Our main mission is to manage the business of the brand we do represent which include: managing the distribution network, opening new accounts, delivering orders, animating the market, launching new products… Our service is a turnkey solution.
BRAND REPRESENTATIONS: PUBLIC RELATIONS
Since 20 years, we have built strong partnership with the local Press and Bloggers to develop the brand image and brand awareness of our partners. This include monthly reporting, Event organisation and Daily relationship with our Press agency.
ADVERTISING AND COMMUNICATION
We gained expertise over the years on discerning the best supports for communication of cosmetics brands throughout the region. We can work on Media plan and communication plan at regional level in all countries pertaining to our territory.
An expert team is handling the transportation of products in the region , managing all documentations required for a smooth and fast delivery at retailer door.
STRATEGY AND INNOVATION
Each brand benefit from a 20 years expertise, receiving the best advise and recommendation on strategic decisions.
- Market knowledge: SBGC has acquired intimate knowledge of the region in which it operates. Rigorous analysis of the competition and sector performance enables us to closely monitor market dynamics feeding into tailor-made strategies.
- Retail expertise: with a focus on developing and promoting exclusive networks for its luxurious brands, SBGC ensures the ultimate exposure of its perfumer brands.
- Consumer insights: over the years we have build a deep understanding of the consumers of the region, from nationals tourists to expatriates. These insights into consumer behaviour and attitudes provide the company with the essential tools for growth in the region.
CREATIVE AND DESIGN DEVELOPMENT
We assist our partners in creating, adapting and producing displays or visuals for the market needs.
- To help customers find the products that meet their needs and sell customers as many products as possible.
- Job duties involve suggesting products, explaining products, performing makeovers.
- Meet sales goals.
- Build customer relations through follow-up calls and mailings, recruit new customers.
- Order new products and manage inventory.
- Stock shelves, clean displays, and organize sales areas.
Someone who is friendly, good with people, and who has a general interest or passion for the beauty industry. Sale experience in cosmetics is mandatory.
41st floor, Sheik Zayed Road,
PO. Box 72461,
Tel:+971 4 354 6161
Fax:+971 4 358 6161